Tickets for Krakow Card & Museum Pass
Your ticket to more than 40 museums and attractions in Krakow
- Get free admission to over 40 museums and attractions in Krakow, with one card
- Use the city's public transport for free, for the duration of your 2 or 3-day pass
- From Schindler's Factory Museum to St. Mary's Basilica and everything in between, this pass gets you to all of Krakow's most important spots
Save time and money in Krakow with one pass for access to 40 museums and attractions. Choose from 2 or 3 days. See Oscar Schindler's Factory, St. Mary’s Basilica, the Town Hall Tower, Eagle Pharmacy and lots more. Includes free public transport and airport transfers.
Once you've redeemed your smartphone ticket at the DiscoverCracow Tourist Information Point, you'll be good to go!
Visit Oscar Schindler's Factory, an interactive museum that covers the German occupation of Krakow in WWII, housed in Oskar Schindler's former enamel factory.
Head to the Underground Main Market Square Museum for an amazing glimpse at Krakow's original paths and the walls from medieval streets and shops.
See St. Mary’s Basilica, the Town Hall Tower, Pharmacy Under the Eagle, and lots more. As a bonus, while your 2 or 3-day pass is valid, you can also ride the city’s public transport for free, and get free transport to and from Krakow airport.
If you want to make the most of your time in Krakow, this is your ticket!
- Free access to over 40 tourist attractions in Krakow (Krakow Card and Museum Pass)
- Free and unlimited use of Krakow's public transport (Krakow Card only)
- Free transport to the Wieliczka Salt Mine (Krakow Card only)
- Free transport to and from Krakow Airport (Krakow Card only)
- Booklet with the full list of venues included (Krakow Card and Museum Pass)
- Access to non-listed attractions (Krakow Card and Museum Pass)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for your Krakow Card or Museum Pass at the Tourist Information Centre at plac Szczepański 8, 33-332
- Both the Krakow Card and Museum Pass are valid from the moment you collect yours until 23:59 of the second consecutive day (or until 23:59 of the third consecutive day, if you purchased the 72-hour pass)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Bus: Any bus to plac Jana Matejki plus a 10-minute walk
- Train: Any train to Kraków Główny plus a 15-minute walk