- Enjoy live performances of traditional and modern Klezmer music by Di Galitzyaner Klezmorim and Dzikie Pola
- Feel the unique atmosphere in this historical tenement house converted into a spectacular concert hall
- Learn more about this mysterious musical tradition by experiencing it first hand!
This uniquely authentic experience allows you to enjoy a live performance of traditional Jewish music in a breathtaking concert hall venue. Get ready to discover the beautiful and mysterious tradition of Klezmer!
With lively performances from bands Di Galitzyaner Klezmorim and Dzikie Pola, it's perfect for fans and complete newcomers.
Little is known about the origins of Klezmer, but it remains a vital tradition, playing a key role in Jewish heritage and tradition. Adopting traditional Romanian folk music and giving it a Yiddish twist, Klezmer is known for its expressive melodies, often imitating the sound of laughter or crying.
Now it's your chance to immerse yourself in this charming tradition, with live performances by two expert bands in this beautifully restored concert hall.
- Access to the concert
- Please be there at least 15 minutes before the concert and show your smartphone or printed ticket directly at the entrance
- The concert starts at 17:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
All trains to Krakow Glowny station + about 10 minutes walking.
Fans of staircases should be sure to admire out the resplendent 19th-century number leading up to the concert hall – check out the detail on those railings!
La flauta/oboe, el acordeón y el contrabajo nos conquistaron.