- Discover the many sights and highlights of Krakow at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus
- Visit the Ethnographic Museum, Schindler's Factory, Barbican Gateway, Wawel Royal Castle, Blonia Meadows, and more
- Hop off to explore when you want, and when you're done, the next bus to hop on is never too far away
Discover one of Europe's most visited cities the easy way with a Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus tour. See Krakow's major highlights and attractions at the exact pace that suits you, and hop back on the next bus when you're ready. Simple!
Starting at Wawel Royal Castle the Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus will whisk you around Krakow's beautiful streets at the speed of relaxation.
Hop off at bus stop 3 and visit Wolnica Square in Kazimierz. The old Town Hall is a central Krakow landmark. Visit the Ethnographic Museum and get immersed in the history of European cultures, or grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and savor the city buzz.
At bus stop 5, hop off and visit Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience of WWII, and the actions of Oskar Schindler that saved 12,000 Jewish lives.
See the gothic Barbican Gateway, Blonia Meadows, Cracovia Stadium, and more.
Hop off to explore, and hop back on the next bus whenever the urge strikes.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the bus driver or City Sightseeing employee at bus stop 1
- You will receive a printed ticket or a bracelet allowing you to hop on and hop off at any stop
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Wawel Royal Castle
- 2) Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- 3) Kazimierz - Wolnica Square
- 4) Ghetto Heroes Square
- 5) Schindler's Factory, Modern Art Museum
- 6) Jewish District
- 7) Kazimierz - Engineering Museum
- 8) Wawel Royal Castle
- 9) Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- 10) Kosciuszko Mound
- 11) Conference Center, Riverside