- Watch films, browse photos and see items that shine a light on how Eagle Pharmacy owner Pankiewicz aided a Jewish community under constant threat
- See the objects, documents and scientific works kept by Pankiewicz, including priceless Torah scrolls
- Gain a new perspective on the Jewish ghetto life from a pharmacist who risked his own life for others - it's a real lesson in humanity and compassion
Need a dose of Jewish history? Here's the perfect Polish prescription. Fast-track your way into the Eagle Pharmacy and see films, photos and artifacts representing Jewish life in the Ghetto during the war. It's an eye-opening lesson in the compassion that prevailed behind closed doors.
Pankiewicz's pharmacy became a safe haven for Jews during World War II and stands as a symbol of hope and kindness we can all still learn from today.
Explore the pharmacy's different rooms, from the laboratory to the prescription room and the duty room. See reproductions of furniture and authentic equipment used by Pankiewicz and his staff.
Forced into the shadows, the owner usually had someone desperate taking shelter here at night. Find out how he got involved in illegal correspondence and kept priceless works like Torah scrolls safe for future generations.
Open the drawers for hidden gems, watch videos and browse photos and learn how this one small place played a huge role in offering Jews help and kindness in a desperate time of uncertainty and persecution.
Show your smartphone voucher or printed voucher at one of the Discover Cracow redemption points:
- Plac Wolnica 13 (nearest redemption point), open 06:00-20:00
- Plac Szczepański 8, open 06:00-20:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket