- Choose from four tours and see Krakow highlights like the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter or Schindler's Factory on an eco-friendly electric vehicle
- Choose to visit the Former Ghetto, the scene of the holocaust and learn about life under the Nazi regime
- Listen to commentary in 27 languages
Want a private driver to show you the cool sights of Krakow? Choose from 4 tours and see the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, Schindler's Factory or the Former Ghetto in an eco-friendly electric vehicle - perfect for navigating those narrow roads.
There are four tours to choose from but navigating the winding roads of Krakow is easy on this comfy electric golf car.
Want a history fix? Opt to visit the Ghetto, set up by Nazi Germany and once used for the terror and persecution of local Jews. It's an eye-opening window into the horrors of the Holocaust and more.
Snap some photos of the remarkable Old Town - center of Poland's political life since 1038. Or learn about Schindler's Factory (now host to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow and the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow).
The choice is yours, but it's a greener way to explore. Just tell your local driver where you'd like to go and your wish will be his command.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the pharmacy (apteka) on the corner of Sławkowska and Szczepańska streets, northern corner of the Main Square (Rynek Główny)
- Tell your driver which of the 4 offered tours you'd like to do
- Make sure to be there on time for your selected timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.