Tickets for Chopin Music Concert
Live performances of Chopin's greatest work in an intimate concert venue
- Enjoy an evening in classical music heaven, as you marvel at performances of Chopin's greatest works by four prodigious pianists
- Take in the lavish decor of this custom-equipped concert hall, converted in the 16th century by Kaspar Dębiński
- Your ticket includes a glass of wine – all you need to do is relax and lose yourself in the music!
Where better to hear Chopin than Krakow? Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and then sit back, relax, and enjoy performances of the Polish prodigy's greatest compositions from a troupe of expert pianists. It's an unmissable experience for any lover of classical music and the perfect introduction to the work of Chopin. Encore!
This wonderfully intimate concert takes place in a custom-designed hall within a refurbished and remodeled 15th-century tenement house. The house used to belong to Kaspar Dębiński, the master of the royal hunt, who personally oversaw the painstaking conversions.
Now, it's the beautifully atmospheric setting for this unique concert, which brings together a quartet of exceptional musicians for your listening pleasure.
- Entrance to the show
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Please show your smartphone ticket (or a printed version of it) at the entrance
- The concert starts at 19:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Trains to Glowny station.
The concert hall is dedicated to one "F. Chopin", so it's especially fitting that his best work is brought to contemporary life within these walls!