- Visit the first social media-themed water park, where posting is part of the fun – your park, your way!
- Sync your park wristband with the app and get creative with photos and videos you can share with friends and family
- Enjoy rides to earn points, then use them for discounts or the chance to pick your genre of music on specific rides
Doing it for the 'gram doesn't usually mean live-streaming yourself hurtling down a water slide, but things are a little different at Island H2O. Go down rides with names like Follow Me Falls, Hashtag Heights, and Reply Racers, earn points linked to your wristband by speeding down fun slides, and check your total at tech stations around the park or on the app.
You can take a more relaxed route and idle along Chat Creek (a tranquil lazy river), or watch something on the big screen in front of the Live Lagoon. There are 20+ experiences to enjoy while you're there, so there are plenty of opportunities to feel some speed before you decide to chill out.
Present your smartphone voucher and a valid photo ID to the Guest Services desk upon arrival to swap it for your Island H2O Live! All Day Ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Height restrictions (minimum 36"-48") apply for some rides
- No outside food or drink allowed unless for specific baby, allergy or medical needs
- One unopened plastic water bottle (20 ounce or less) per person allowed. Ice and water machine (possible to bring your own cup) and water fountains available
- Soft-sided coolers smaller than 8.5x6x6" are permitted. All other coolers are prohibited
- No towels provided; bring your own (can also be bought on-site)
- Locker available to store valuables and personal items. Lockers can be rented at the lockers station with credit or debit cards
- Re-entry on the same day permitted. Please be sure to go to guest services to return your wristband, have your picture taken, and receive your re-entry card prior to exiting