- Sail around Key West on a state-of-the-art catamaran and snorkel North America's only living coral reef
- Try parasailing tandem or triple, and feel the breeze in your hair on the jet ski ride of a lifetime
- Make a splash in a family-friendly water park that includes water toys, a climbing tower, an aqua slide, and more
If you're not afraid to get wet, prepare to experience the action-packed, adrenaline-pumping watersports thrill of a lifetime on an Ultimate Adventure! From snorkeling around a reef to jet-skiing, parasailing and more, there are so many activities you'll need a whole day.
Build some speed and make like James Bond on a jet ski, before splashing around a water park that includes toys, a climbing tower, an aqua slide and a water trampoline.
Your trip is also designed to fill your rumbling tum. The lunch menu is prepared fresh each day in Fisherman's Cafe kitchen, just a few steps from Key West's Historic Seaport.
Don't forget your sunscreen, it's a tough day's work being awesome on the water.
- Show your smartphone ticket, together with a valid ID and a credit card at the starting point, located on the corner of Greene St and Elizabeth St, next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company
- Guests must bring one credit card per booking, and all guests over 18 need to show a valid ID
- Boaters Safety Test is mandatory for guests born in or after 1988 who wish to operate the jet ski ($3 fee, paid at check in). Please arrive 60 minutes prior to departure time
- All other guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time
- You must know how to swim in order to snorkel
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Parasailing: Kids must be 6+ years & accompanied by an adult. Max. total weight 450 lbs/204 kg. Tandem (2 persons) & Triple Flights (weather & weight permitting)
- Jet skiing: Max. total weight 460 lbs/225 kg
- Guests can't participate if they possess or are under the influence of drugs/alcohol, or have any medical conditions that put them or others at risk
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language
Breakfast Menu (subject to change):
- Egg & cheese sandwiches on pressed Cuban bread
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Yoghurt & homemade granola
- Assorted danishes, muffins, croissants
- Orange juice & limeade
- Sandwiches: Turkey & Cheddar, Ham & Swiss, Veggie & Hummus
- Fried Chicken
- Pasta Salad
- Key West Cole Slaw
- Fresh baked cookies
Sodas, water, draft Yuengling & Bud Light, wine (Blush, Chablis, Burgundy)
Unfortunately, no alternative menu items can be provided in case of specific diets / food allergies
Ultimate Express at Fury Water Adventures
Climb aboard for an action-packed 3.5 hours on the water!
Island Adventure Eco Tour
See where the locals swim and snorkel, and enjoy a delicious eco-friendly lunch
Dolphin Watching: Eco Tour
Go dolphin-spotting and snorkel through coral off the coast of Key West
Key West Sunset Cruise
Watch the world-famous Key West sunset with a glass of champagne