Present your smartphone ticket at the ticket window at Truman Little White House.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Tour the winter White House that was home to Harry S. Truman, see his furniture and even his special pool table with a live guide full of stories
- Find out about Cold War politics and read Harry S. Truman's personal diaries documenting 11 important trips
- Question your own thoughts on current American politics in a fascinating glimpse of the man who announced the German surrender and dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima
Ponder American politics during the time of Harry S. Truman, the 33rd President of the USA. His former residence, the Truman Little White House, is now a museum packed with history - you can even see his pool table.
Let your thoughts run wild with historical facts as you ponder presidential highs and lows in the winter White House of President Harry S. Truman, now a museum in Key West.
See the modest furniture, including a special pool table (you'll find out why it's special on the tour). And your guide will fill you in on the way Cold War politics and naval history are interwoven with the story of Key West.
Harry S. Truman was vice president for just 82 days before Roosevelt died of a stroke. As the 33rd president of the USA he dropped the atomic bomb on Japan, ending World War II and ushering in the Cold War.
What would he make of America today? Has anything much changed?
- Parking is available at Mallory Square or the Margaritaville Resort parking garage
- Scripts for the hearing impaired are available upon request
The "S" in Harry S. Truman doesn't stand for anything. Truman had no middle name, just a middle initial.