- Hop aboard the Trolley of the Doomed with a Ghost Host for a tour of terrifying history and tongue-in-cheek jump scares
- Visit Key West Cemetery, and St. Paul's Church Cemetery, and hear the tales of lives lost at sea, and bones found on the shore...
- Pay a visit to America's most creepy voodoo doll, Robert the Doll may look innocent, but he likes to mess with cameras - and your head!
As one of the oldest settlements in America, Key West has been the scene for a disturbing paranormal event or two in its time. Discover the haunting tales of America's southernmost ghosts aboard the Trolley of the Doomed and explore the dark history that lurks beneath the surface of this seemingly peaceful seaside resort.
Once the sun begins to set over the quiet (maybe too quiet...) town of Key West, join a ghost host for a bone-chilling tour of 'Bone Key's' most notoriously haunted locations.
Stop off at Key West Cemetery, and St. Paul's Church Cemetery, and other spooky spots around the historic Old Town, and hear tales of unfortunate souls lost at sea, and bones washing ashore...
Visit Captain Tony’s Saloon, an old pirate haunt where the rum and whiskeys aren't the only spirits you'll have to worry about! The bar was once the site for lynchings, hangings, and the city morgue.
The hanging tree used for public execution still stands today, growing right through the roof of the bar!
Calm your own restless spirit with a stiff drink or two before carrying on deep into the night.
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Key West Tours booth on Mallory Square, 501 Front Street, at the corner of Duval Street
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the selected timeslot as all tours leave promptly
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Drop in on Robert the Doll, America's most creepy possessed toy. People have reported unexplainable occurrences, voices, and malfunctions of cameras when they attempt to take his picture.