- Go on a three-hour trip into Key West's vivid underwater world with expert guides and top-of-the-range snorkel gear
- Explore two different locations within North America's only living coral reef with transport via a speedy catamaran
- Once you're all snorkeled out, toast your adventure with complimentary soft drinks, beer, and wine
Key West and snorkeling go hand-in-hand. Or should that be fin-in-fin?
Race between two paradisaical locations on a rapid catamaran, before a carefree drift around the warm, tropical waters of North America's only living coral reef. And, of course, there are plenty of eye-catching fish in the sea!
Your jolly crew of expert divers will kit you out with top-of-the-line equipment and make sure you're well versed in reef etiquette. Basically, don't touch the coral and it'll all go swimmingly.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point, the ticket booth on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St. (next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company)
- Please check in 30 minutes before departure time
- Make sure to bring a valid, government-issued photo ID
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Dolphin Watching: Eco Tour
Go dolphin-spotting and snorkel through coral off the coast of Key West
Key West Sunset Cruise
Watch the world-famous Key West sunset with a glass of champagne
Ultimate Express at Fury Water Adventures
Climb aboard for an action-packed 3.5 hours on the water!
Island Adventure Eco Tour
See where the locals swim and snorkel, and enjoy a delicious eco-friendly lunch