- Watch the history of Polynesia unfold on stage in a live action, fast-paced spectacular suitable for all
- Witness a dramatic torch lighting and imu ceremony, Tahitian rhythms, fantastic music, and traditional hula dancing
- Get reserved seating and a Mai Tai or other drink of your choice
It wouldn't be Hawaii without some hula dancing, but the Luau Kalamaku Show promises even more! Watch a dramatic torch lighting and imu ceremony, tap your feet to island rhythms and watch the story of ancient Polynesia unfold with a cocktail of your choice!
In Hawaiian, the name Kalamaku, means 'flaming torch', and signifies the passing of the torch from one generation to the next as they traveled from Tahiti to the Hawaiian island of Kauai.
If it sounds like the plot of a Disney movie, come see the story told in a night of live action to trump all expectations, complete with flamboyant Hawaiian costumes, hula dancing, fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing!
You'll get reserved seating and a Mai Tai or other drink of your choice.
The Luau Kalamaku Show is a hot Kauai highlight - emphasis on the hot!
- Show your smartphone voucher at the Luau check-in
- The show starts at 19:30. Please check in 30 minutes before!
- The bar is open 17:00-19:30. You can opt to get your complimentary drink before the show, explore the shops of the Kilohana Plantation, or stop at the local arts and crafts demonstrations
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket