- Experience the ultimate in authentic Hawaiian culture with a real Luau - complete with a lavish buffet and an open bar
- Be dazzled by graceful Hula dancers, fire poi ball twirlers, traditional fire knife dancing, while energetic Tahitian rhythms and lilting Hawaiian music fill the evening air
- Amble around a traditional craft fair and browse beautiful creations from local artisans while the party rages on!
No Hawaiian escape is complete without a good old-fashioned Luau! Tick this extravaganza of music, dance, fire, and food off your bucket list and party in paradise. Enjoy the Hula dancers, fire knife dancers, and more as a warm breeze wafts in from the Pacific. Enjoy a banquet of Hawaiian cuisine, and of course, sip a tropical drink or three under the stars.
Show your smartphone voucher at the Luau check-in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Menu sample (subject to change; vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options available):
- Starters: Kauai fresh green salad with choice of two dressings - Potato macaroni salad - Vegetarian Tofu Salad - Seasonal fruit platter
- Entrees: Poi - Taro Rolls - Teriyaki chicken - Steamed Jasmine rice - Kalua Pork - Vegetable Chow Mein - Hawaiian smashed purple sweet potatoes - Thai curry ratatouille - Fresh island caught fish
- Dessert: Rice pudding with dark rum sauce - Banana cream tart - Pineapple upside down cake - Haupia (coconut pudding)
- 17:00-19:30 - Open bar
- 18:15-18:30 - Imu ceremony
- 18:30-19:30 - Dinner, dessert, coffee, live music, and traditional hula
- 19:30-20:15 - Main show – Kalamaku
- 20:15-20:30 - Photo session with the cast