- Explore the untamed wilderness of the Blue Mountains for up to 3 consecutive days with unlimited rides in the comfy Hop-on Hop-off Explorer bus, and witness the breathtaking beauty of New South Wales' outback
- Hop on and off at 29 stops close to bush walks, villages, activities and attractions
- Enjoy unlimited rides at Scenic World (Stop #9) for one day, and fly between dramatic clifftops, over lush misty jungle canopies in glass-floored cable cars, and more
- See cascading waterfalls, ride the world's steepest passenger train, and venture into the forest on elevated walkways
Hop aboard a Blue Mountains Explorer Bus and get ferried from one mesmerising locale to the next. See cascading waterfalls, sweeping vistas, towering mountains, dense jungle, and more. Then, turn the adventure level all the way up to crikey! with unlimited access to Scenic Worlds' jaw-dropping cable cars and walkways.
Australia's Blue Mountains region is easily among the most beautiful places in the world. With so much untamed wilderness and rugged eye-candy in every direction, seeing it all in a short space of time can be a challenge - unless you've got a ticket for the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus that is!
With a sightseeing route that takes in the most jaw-dropping scenery and lookout points, and the ability to hop on and off as you please at whatever point of interest catches your eye, exploring this majestic landscape has never been such a breeze.
Glide between clifftops and gaze down at lush Jurassic rainforest from the glass-floored Scenic Skyway cable car. See the crashing Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley stretched across the sun-kissed horizon.
Float above the misty forest canopy in the Scenic Cableway, ride the steepest passenger railway in the world up mountainsides on the Scenic Railway, and venture deep into the wild heart of the forest on the Scenic Walkway.
- Go to the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus office adjacent to the Katoomba railway station to exchange your smartphone voucher for a bus pass and a Scenic World Unlimited Rides pass
- Please note that the pass is valid for 1 calendar day, but can be extended to 3 consecutive days at no additional cost at the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus office
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The Arts Corner
- Gingerbread House
- Lost Bear Gallery
- Lurline House
- Shelton Lea / Three Sisters Motel
- Katoomba Cascades
- Katoomba Falls
- Scenic World
- Narrow Neck Lookout
- Katoomba Falls Holiday Park
- Blue Mountains Chocolate Co
- Accommodation Echo Point
- Echo Point / Three Sisters
- Honeymoon Lookout
- Kiah Lookout
- Leura Cascades
- Gordon Falls
- Leuralla Historic House and Garden
- Lyrebird Dell
- Leura Village
- Gladstone Road
- Waldorf Resort
- Fairmont Resort
- Everglades House and Gardens
- Leura Garage
- Leura Railway
- G'Day Motel / Alpine
- Katoomba Railway