- Soak and swim in a choice of 11 indoor and outdoor pools - great for any weather condition
- Relax and rejuvenate your aching bones in the inviting steam rooms
- Let the kids play and splash about in their own Children's SPA Kidstein
Shake off your ski boots and slip into a spa for some well-deserved me-time in the Alps. Tauern Spa Waterworld Zell am See-Kaprun is Kaprun's relaxing alternative to après-ski, with a number of pools, steam rooms and lots of activities for children too.
Aching from all that skiing? Rest your weary limbs in the heart of the Alps at Tauern Spa Waterworld Zell am See-Kaprun.
This giant spa, spanning over 20,000 square meters, boasts 11 indoor and outdoor pools - inviting steam rooms and a number of restaurants and bars.
Got little kids to entertain? The Children's SPA Kidstein is packed with aqua-adventure options, from a tube slide to a grotto, a sand play area with cranes, a climbing wall and even a karaoke room.
It's the chill out time you've been craving away from the crazy slopes.
(saunas can be accessed for an additional fee)
- Entrance to the spa
- €4 discount for the restaurant
- Participation in all fitness classes that are offered at Spa Water World
- Entrance to Spa Sauna World (payable onsite)
- Massages and cosmetic treatments
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk to get it scanned. You will also receive a €4 discount voucher for the restaurant.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Take bus lines 660 or 963 to Kaprun Tauern SPA.