- Embark on a three-island helicopter adventure as the sun sets over the Hawaiian archipelago
- Fly over the famous Elephant Rock and the ancient fish pools of Molokai
- See Lanai's spectacular Shipwreck Beach, and Maui's volcanic crater, Molokini, poking up from the azure ocean
Searching for the best sunsets in the world? Hop inside a plush chopper and soar over the Hawaiian archipelago for a Sunset Odyssey Helicopter Flight. Soak in the glorious sunburned horizons as you hover high above the spectacular landscapes of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai, and be prepared to be spoiled for all other sunsets.
See the vast ocean sparkle below on this three-island sightseeing adventure.
Buzz above the Pailolo Channel’s pristine waters en route to Molokai, for a glimpse of the iconic Elephant Rock, and ancient fish ponds alive with brilliantly colored inhabitants.
You'll be whisked through the air-currents to the weeping tropical panoramas of Lanai, the tour’s midpoint. This tiny island is famous for Shipwreck Beach with its rusted World War II-era naval vessel stranded on the nearby reef.
Return to Maui and fly over stunning waterfalls, dense jungle landscapes, and the partially submerged volcanic crater, Molokini, all set against the backdrop of a glorious crimson sunset.
- Present your voucher when checking in at Maverick Helicopters, Kahului Heliport
- You must check in 15 minutes before your scheduled flight time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket