- Take a cruise across Istanbul's sparkling coastal waters and experience some of the most peaceful and scenic places in Turkey - the majestic Princes' Islands
- Enjoy a delicious onboard lunch buffet of Turkish delicacies, and hear enthralling stories of the islands' history from a friendly guide
- Explore three of the panoramic Princes' Islands, take a horse-drawn carriage ride on Buyukada, and soak up the magnificent island scenery and car-free peacefulness
Sail across Turkey's turquoise coast on a sun-soaked island-hopping cruise, and experience the old-world charm and tranquility of the Princes' Islands. Tuck into an onboard lunch buffet of tasty Turkish delicacies, while a friendly guide weaves a fascinating tale of the incredible local history.
Step off the boat at three islands and savor the car-free peacefulness and majestic scenery of each. The only thing missing is an enchanting horse-drawn carriage ride... oh wait, that's included too!
The Princes' Islands are so-called because this is where princes and other royalty were banished to during the Byzantine era. Experience the poor princes' plight with a relaxing lunch cruise, and wander their island paradise with the sea breeze in your hair. Exile is tough!
You'll board a comfy modern boat and whirr across the surf to Kinaliada, the first island stopover on your tour of pampered prince prison. After a walking tour of Kinaliada, you'll sail over to Heybeliada - it's just as gorgeous, so pack a camera.
The only sounds you'll hear are crashing waves, circling seabirds, and the clip-clopping of horses' hooves - no cars or motorized vehicles are allowed on the islands, so they're among the most peaceful places in all of Turkey.
Speaking of clip-clopping horses, a traditional horse-drawn carriage ride will be waiting for you on Buyukada. If this doesn't make you feel like Byzantine nobility, nothing will. You'll trot through leafy forests and stunning panoramic vistas - consider packing an extra camera battery.
Following your ride, you can chill in the sun, stretch your legs, and admire the handsome architecture of Buyukada before the journey back to the city. All transport is included in this ticket.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pier in front of the Kadir Has University
- Look for the boat called SENFONI
- The tour starts at 09:00, please arrive 30 minutes earlier
- You can also opt to be picked up by bus from Taksim Square. The meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel, 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The lunch will be served on the boat and it includes grilled chicken and traditional meze with cold appetizers, rice and salad. Drinks are excluded.
Bosphorus & Black Sea Afternoon Cruise with Lunch
Delicious lunch, stunning sightseeing, and a swim in the Black Sea
Istanbul Sightseeing Tour, Dolmabahce Palace & Bosphorus Cruise
A full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour including a Bosphorus Strait lunch cruise