- Get to know Turkish culture through its historical figures and celebrities
- See all of your favorite international stars, such as Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, and Marilyn Monroe
- Live out your dreams and take photos with world-renowned icons
Looking for a real Turkish cultural experience? Madame Tussauds Istanbul features faithful recreations of some of the nation's most important historical figures and popular modern day celebrities.
Try meeting Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of modern day Turkey. Or how about some flying tips from Sabiha Gökçen, the world's first female fighter pilot?
Learn more about the history and culture of Turkey through its most-revered historical personas and most-loved entertainers. Alternatively, pose for a photo with E.T.
You'll also have the chance to get in the ring with Muhammad Ali, take a selfie with your new best friend Angelina Jolie, and take advantage of the only opportunity you'll ever have to outrun Usain Bolt.
The hyper-realistic wax figures will surprise you with their uncanny resemblances - and present you with the perfect opportunity to live out your dreams.
Go directly to the entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Visiting Madame Tussauds Istanbul is a great experience, but it won't take more than an hour or so to explore! While you're in the neighborhood, try visiting some of the amazing cafés, bars, and restaurants nearby. One local favorite is the James Joyce Irish Pub.