- Enjoy audio-guide commentary in eight languages and learn the history of Istanbul as you see famous landmarks
- Use your ticket as much as you like for 72 hours on two different bus routes, each planned with a specific purpose
- Take a leisurely cruise on the Bosphorus and see Istanbul's sights, plus access Miniatürk and the Naval Museum
Weave through the streets of Istanbul on an open-top hop-on, hop-off bus. It stops near all the city's top attractions, and this ticket gives you 72-hour access. Get a quick rundown of Turkish culture and tradition on the City Tour (Red Route) and the Golden Horn Tour (Blue Route).
Hop onto a boat cruise any time you're feeling road-weary and glide along the beautiful Bosphorus for jaw-dropping views of Istanbul from the water. See Dolmabahçe Palace, Valens Aqueduct, Taksim Square, and more.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket with a Big Bus representative at stop #1 (Red Route) or stop #20 (Blue Route), Sultanahmet Square (between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, next to the main road)
- Then you can hop on the bus at any stop of the Red Route or the Blue Route by showing your paper ticket to the driver
- The Bosphorus cruise starts at bus stop #2 (Red Route) and stop #21, Eminönü Pier. Show your paper ticket to a Big Bus Tours staff member there in order to embark
- Show the same paper ticket at the entrance of Miniatürk and the Naval Museum. You can visit them whenever you want during the 72 hours
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Red Route (Istanbul City Tour): Every 30 minutes from 09:15 to 17:45
- Blue Route (Golden Horn Tour): Every 60 minutes from 10:00 to 16:00
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Istanbul 24H + Bosphorus Cruise
24-hour access to all the city sights, plus a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus