- Discover the cultural and natural wonders of Istanbul in the most scenic, easy, and relaxing way possible, with a comfy sightseeing boat tour along the Bosphorus Strait
- Admire the breathtaking panorama of Byzantine and Ottoman architecture, and see beautiful scenery that stretches for miles to the Black Sea
- Hop off at four distinct stops, and explore the cultural wonderland of Istanbul's Asian and European shores, then hop back on whenever you feel like it
With Europe on one side and Asia on the other, Istanbul is a tale of two cities. Discover the best of both worlds in the most scenic, easy, and relaxing way possible, with a handy hop-on, hop-off boat tour along the Bosphorus Strait.
See the Ottoman and Byzantine architecture and all the cultural delights that line the gorgeous shores, and hop off at four distinct locations to take in all of Istanbul's astonishing beauty, culture, and heritage.
It's sightseeing on cruise-control!
- Go to the pier, look for a small wooden ticket office behind the petrol station, and show your smartphone ticket to the staff. Afterwards, you will be able to board the boat
- The name of the boat is Dentur
- Please make sure to arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Once your ticket is scanned it is valid for 24 hours
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Stops and departure times:
- Kabatas: 11:45, 12:45, 13:45, 14:45, 15:45
- Emirgan: 12:35, 13:35, 14:35, 15:35, 16:35
- Kucuksu: 12:50, 13:50, 14:50, 15:50, 16:50
- Beylerbeyi: 13:10, 14:10, 15:10, 16:10, 17:10
- Besiktas: 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30
Bosphorus Sunset Cruise
Savor a scenic sunset and a new perspective on Istanbul on a yacht
Bosphorus & Black Sea Full Day Cruise
Enjoy a scenic Istanbul cruise with sightseeing stops and a yummy Turkish lunch