- Explore the eighth wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's monumental Hagia Sophia
- See a mesmerizing blend of Christian and Islamic art and architectural aesthetic
- Gaze dizzily at the dazzling domed roof and see artifacts and relics from ancient Byzantium
Discover the eighth wonder of the world with a ticket to Istanbul's spectacular Hagia Sophia. The epitome of Byzantine architecture, the Hagia Sophia has changed hands once or twice in its time. It's been a Greek Orthodox cathedral, an Ottoman mosque, and now it's a secular museum – but it retains beautiful strands of its various spiritual incarnations.
If you had time for just one culture fix in Istanbul, the Hagia Sophia should be it. This towering masterpiece of Byzantine architecture is truly one of the world's most breathtaking buildings.
After you've finished staring in sheer awe at the Hagia Sophia's striking exterior, make your way inside and prepare to get dizzy from double-taking! The scale of the art and architecture within is something that has to be experienced first hand to be believed.
Marvel at a beautiful blend of Christian and Islamic aesthetics, and crane to see the monumental dome – which appears to float above the ceiling. The effect is caused by a ring of windows along the base of the dome that scatters light around the immense central nave.
It's a Turkish delight that every culture lover needs to see at least once in their lifetime.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the representative waiting for you at the main entrance of Hagia Sophia (see map, "Meeting Point")
- The representative will be wearing a red jacket. He/she will escort you to the venue and give you a short introduction (in English)
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket