- Enter the Hagia Sophia quickly with your smartphone ticket, and enjoy a 60-minute English guided tour
- Explore the eighth wonder of the world and the epitome of stunning Byzantine architecture
- Witness the enormous floating domed roof and wander the gigantic nave
If you have time for just one cultural 'must-see' in Istanbul, make it the Hagia Sophia. This towering masterpiece of Byzantine architecture is truly one of the world's most breathtaking buildings.
The Hagia Sophia has served many roles, from a Greek Orthodox cathedral to an Ottoman mosque, and now lives on as a secular museum. Explore the eighth wonder of the world with a knowledgeable guide and reflect on remnants from each spiritual incarnation.
After you've finished standing in awe at the building's striking exterior, your local English-speaking guide will blow your mind even more with stories of the art and architecture within.
Marvel at a beautiful blend of Christian and Islamic aesthetics, and be wowed by the monumental dome that appears to float above the ceiling. The effect is caused by a ring of windows along the base of the dome, which together scatter light around the stunning central nave.
It's a Turkish delight that every culture lover should experience.
- Meet your guide at the Big Bus stop next to Sultanahmet park (see map) and show them your smartphone ticket
- You can only enter the museum with your tour guide, so don't go to Hagia Sophia by yourself
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your chosen tour, latecomers can't be waited for!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Istanbul Tourist Pass holders do not pay admission at the Hagia Sophia Museum.