- Take a 3-hour tour around the Golden Horn on a comfy bus and learn the history of Istanbul from your guide
- Breathe in the smells of spices and check out the locals at work selling their wares in the bustling Spice Bazaar
- Take a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus and see both Europe and Asia on either side!
Can't decide between exercising your legs on a tour of Istanbul, or putting your feet up on a comfy boat? Good news, on this special tour with a fun local guide, you get to do both! Take a bus tour and explore the city's highlights, sniff your way through the Spice Bazaar, and take a Bosphorus cruise, all in one day.
Your 3-hour bus ride around the Golden Horn will introduce you to the historic peninsula that separates the old Istanbul from the new. Learn how, why, and where the first colonies settled during the Byzantine era, and see where current residents live, work, and play.
Next up, tantalize your nostrils in the spicy setting of a bustling Egyptian Bazaar. The spice market is a whirlwind of delicious foods, smells, and sounds!
Afterwards, it's time to relax on a boat cruise through the waterway that separates Europe and Asia. Along the way, see marble palaces, the impressive Rumeli Fortress, and other examples of thriving Ottoman architecture. If you didn't know much about Istanbul before, you will after this!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the café Sarayburnu Cay Bahçesi
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure time
- The tour departs at 08:45
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket