- Join a guide and hear about WWI battles between the Allied forces and Ottoman Turks at Gallipoli
- See where the Australian and New Zealand troops landed in 1915 at Anzac Cove
- Lay your tributes to brave fallen heroes at Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorial sites
Join an expert guide for a somber but enlightening day trip back to a time of war. Walk on former battlefields and visit historic World War I memorial sites on a full day trip to Gallipoli from Istanbul.
Australian, New Zealand and Turkish soldiers lost their lives during a relentless WWI campaign. On this day trip, you can pay your respects to the fallen heroes on the Gallipoli peninsula.
With an expert guide, you'll travel from Istanbul to some of the most heartbreaking historical sites, all with a story to tell. At Anzac Cove, take a walk and witness where Australian and New Zealand troops landed in 1915.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant, and hear stories of the Allied forces and Ottoman Turks. Your guide will be sure to tell you both sides of the story, from the ANZAC perspective as well as the Turkish one.
See the resting place of fallen soldiers at Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair and Ari Burnu Cemetery. You'll even visit the trenches at the Nek and Johnston's Jolly.
It's a sobering day out, but you'll come away with a real sense of the realities of war, as well as the history of Turkey and beyond.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point (see map)
- The tour leaves at 06:30, make sure to board the bus on time. Latecomers can't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket