- Take a 3.5-hour cruise on the Bosphorus Strait and soak up the local sights in style
- Tuck into a 3-course dinner inspired by Turkish culinary classics, and sip unlimited soft drinks
- Get a real taste of Turkish culture with folk dances, belly dancers, dervishes, and more!
Add a little flair to your evening in Istanbul with this cultural spectacular! This 3.5-hour journey along the beautiful Bosphorus Strait is the easiest, breeziest way to see the city's landmarks by night. A 3-course Turkish dinner and unlimited soft drinks are included.
There's plenty of cultural fun on board this Bosphorus cruise, with a live DJ, belly dancers, whirling dervishes, and folk singers.
Add to that a backdrop of illuminated palaces, mosques and the Bosphorus bridge, and you've got a real Istanbul winner. Dinner is a 3-course Turkish feast inspired by local culinary classics. And if you want to give belly dancing a shot, then you can stay hydrated with unlimited refreshing drinks!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the boat
- The name of your boat is KUZEY BAHRI
- The cruise starts at 20:30. Make sure to check in 30 minutes before departure!
- You can also opt for the pick-up by bus from Taksim Square. Meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Rich hors d'oeuvre plate
- Speciality of the day
- Meatballs, grilled spring chicken breast or grilled fish
- Seasonal salad
- Platter of fresh seasonal fruits
Hop-on Hop-off Boat Bosphorus
Sail from Europe to Asia at your leisure and explore Istanbul's cultural gems
Bosphorus & Black Sea Full Day Cruise
Enjoy a scenic Istanbul cruise with sightseeing stops and a yummy Turkish lunch