- Soak up the sights of Istanbul with a fun and family-friendly 4-hour cruise along the Bosphorus
- Tuck into a delicious open buffet dinner with hors d'oeuvres, salads, kebabs, and more
- Enjoy the beautiful views with unlimited soft drinks and a live traditional Turkish show
Sail along the Bosphorus as the sun sets for a spectacular start to your Istanbul evening. Be welcomed on board by live Turkish music and folk dancing, and feast from a delicious open buffet. It's the best way to see the sights while being truly spoiled. There's even unlimited drinks!
The Turkish can sing and dance like the best of 'em, and where better to let them wow you with their moves and vocal twists than on a boat as you cruise along the Bosphorus at sunset?
This 4-hour cruise past some of Istanbul's most exciting sights is an easy and breezy way to enjoy the beauty of the city as the sun goes down.
Your buffet dinner includes all the Turkish and international trimmings, from salads to shish kebabs, fresh fruit, and more.
Thought this sunset cruise couldn't get any better? Just wait for the belly dancers to start.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the boat
- The name of your boat is SEREMONI
- The cruise starts at 20:15, make sure to check in at least 15 minutes before departure!
- You can also opt to be picked up by bus from Taksim Square. The meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel, 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Princes' Islands Cruise with Lunch
Get a ticket for a luxurious island-hopping lunch cruise to the Princes' Islands
Bosphorus & Black Sea Afternoon Cruise with Lunch
Delicious lunch, stunning sightseeing, and a swim in the Black Sea