- Get a new perspective on Istanbul from the Bosphorus strait and see the sunset over the city
- Photograph the amazing scenery as well as Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman relics
- See the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges, the Rumelli Fortress, and more
The sparkling Bosphorus is even more beautiful at sunset. Watch the last rays over Istanbul from this sunset cruise liner and see the city's major highlights from a whole new angle. A live guide will make sure your peaceful trip is a fun-filled history lesson, too.
As you glide along the river, watch Istanbul's grand architecture sliding into view while your guide regales you with fascinating tales about the city.
Grab your camera for Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Dolmabahçe Palace, Rumelli Fortress, and the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges, which carry goods and humans between the two continents of Asia and Europe.
You'll see mystical looking marble palaces, wooden Ottoman mansions, and modern residential villas and homes - a sign of the changing times in this diverse, buzzing city.
Your cruise ends on the European side of Istanbul, a great location for scouting out the perfect restaurant if you'd like to sample some Turkish delights.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point (see "Starting point"). You will then be taken to the Bosphorus Cruise Pier, from where the cruise departs
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Boat Bosphorus
Sail from Europe to Asia at your leisure and explore Istanbul's cultural gems
Bosphorus & Black Sea Full Day Cruise
Enjoy a scenic Istanbul cruise with sightseeing stops and a yummy Turkish lunch
Nice yachts with a good guide!
We really enjoyed the experience and can highly recommend!
The staff was very polite.
Below is the schedule that we had on this cruise:
1) We met Nevzad in the Taksim Square and from there he took us to the dock, where we waited in a beautiful garden of a cafeteria for the other participants to join (cafe and tea was included).
2) With about 20 - 25 participants, we hopped on the yacht. A luxurious one indeed, as the event from Tiqets describe it, with 2 floors.
3) The cruise took 2 hours, and as we moved with the boat on each side and corner of the Bosphorus strait we had a guide explaining us the attractions / neighbourhoods that we were seeing, in English, but Spanish too as there were some participants from Spain.
4) The menu was great. First, we received some snacks (different types of peanuts), then some great sweets, followed by plates with fruits (strawberries, kiwi, apples, etc.) and at the end an awesome sherbet and a Turkish tea.
5) As the weather was pretty windy, we received blankets too from the staff.
— My advice for you would be to have some warm clothes if you want to enjoy the cruise from the 2nd floor of the yacht. I would definitely recommend this cruise and I enjoyed it a lot, especially because it was the first time I went on a boat.