- Sail between the continents of Asia and Europe with a 5-hour guided cruise along the Bosphorus Strait
- Enjoy a bus tour of Istanbul's Old City, and marvel at the incredible architecture and historical sites
- Take a cable car back down Pierre Loti Hill and get a bird's-eye view of the city
The nexus of Europe and Asia, and the home of an ancient empire or two in its time, Istanbul has a story to tell. Discover the delights of the Turkish capital in style, with a five-hour cruise on the Bosphorus Strait. Feast your eyes on countless cultural riches along the way, like the imperious Galata Tower and Dolmabahce Palace. Float under the enormous Bosphorus Bridge, hear tales of the city's incredible history as you go, and see it all from above with a soaring cable car ride.
Some cities have played a defining role in the shaping of human cultural history. Ancient Athens gave us Western Philosophy, Lugano gave us the Eurovision Song Contest, and Istanbul? Well, a five-hour guided cruise on the Bosphorus Strait will tell you all you need to know.
Sailing along the geographical boundary between Europe and Asia is one of the most culturally rewarding and downright amazing experiences you can treat yourself to in Turkey. A friendly English-speaking guide will give you a condensed version of the city's incredible history and cultural tapestry.
After your voyage along the river concludes, the adventure continues on land, with a bus tour along the city's historic walls and through the winding streets of the Old City. After climbing Pierre Loti Hill, your ticket gives you access to a high-flying cable car back down for even more incredible views over the Turkish capital.
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the boat at Kasımpaşa Pier
- The name of the boat is YUNUS TOUR -3
- Departure is at 11:30. Please check in 30 minutes before departure
- You can also opt for the pick-up by bus from Taksim Square. Meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket