- Enjoy a full-day cruise along the Bosphorus Strait to the Black Sea and back again, marveling at the stunning landmarks and scenery of Istanbul along the way
- Live it up like an Ottoman sultan and savor a mouthwatering lunch of beautifully prepared Turkish cuisine as you float happily between two continents
- Hop off along the route to stretch your legs and explore quiet fishing villages, opulent palaces, and formidable fortresses - or take a dip in the Black Sea
Kick back like an Ottoman sultan, and put your stay in Istanbul on cruise-control with a luxurious cruise along the Bosphorus Strait and the Black Sea. This sightseeing adventure will take you sailing between two continents, while you enjoy a mouthwatering lunch of Turkish delicacies.
Capture the iconic landmarks and beautiful scenery from the yacht, or go ashore for a closer inspection - a friendly guide will fill you in on the city's incredible history as you float on by.
After you've been picked up, you'll be taken to Kabataş port to board a luxurious boat for the sightseeing adventure of a lifetime.
You'll cruise past charming waterside villages, like Ortakoy, where you can stop and stretch your legs. Marvel at the Baroque elegance of Kucuksu Palace, and the impenetrable-looking fortress of Rumeli Hisari. Located at the narrowest point of the Bosphorus, the views here are quite spectacular.
After exploring the fortress, a tantalizing lunch of Turkish delicacies will be yours to savor while you continue cruising along. Think richly spiced grilled chicken and traditional Turkish meze (vegetarian options are also available for all the veggies out there).
As you approach the northern end of the Bosphorus Strait, the tour will continue into the Black Sea, and stop at a beautiful cove on the Asian side where you can soak up the sun and even take a dip in the water.
A final stop at the sleepy fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi will let you stretch your legs again before the journey back to Kabatas, where transport back to the Hotel Marmara will be waiting.
- At the pier, look for the boat called Ibo Cruise and show your smartphone ticket before boarding
- Departure is at 09:00. Please check in at the pier 30 minutes before departure
- You can also opt for the pick-up by bus from Taksim Square. Meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bosphorus Sunset Cruise
Savor a scenic sunset and a new perspective on Istanbul on a yacht
Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show
A memorable cruise with dinner, unlimited drinks and a Turkish night show