- Enjoy an afternoon cruise along the Bosphorus Strait to the Black Sea and back again, marveling at the stunning landmarks and scenery of Istanbul along the way
- Live it up like an Ottoman sultan and savor a mouthwatering lunch of beautifully prepared Turkish cuisine as you float happily between two continents
- Hop off along the route to stretch your legs and explore quiet fishing villages, opulent palaces, and formidable fortresses; take a dip in the Black Sea, and more
Put your stay in Istanbul on cruise-control with a luxurious afternoon cruise along the Bosphorus Strait and the Black Sea. This sightseeing spectacular will take you sailing between two continents, and includes a mouthwatering lunch of Turkish delicacies while you soak up the city's iconic landmarks and beautiful scenery.
Marvel at the Baroque elegance of Kucuksu Palace, and the impenetrable-looking Rumeli Hisari as you cruise on by.
After exploring the fortress, savor a delicious Turkish lunch. Think richly spiced grilled chicken and traditional meze - vegetarian options are also available!
As you approach the northern end of the Bosphorus Strait, the tour will continue into the Black Sea, and stop at a beautiful cove on the Asian side where you can soak up the sun and even take a dip in the water.
A final stop at the sleepy fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi will let you stretch your legs, or grab an ice-cream or waffle in the sun before the journey back to Kabatas.
- Go to the pier in front of Kadir Has University and show your smartphone ticket while boarding the cruise
- Departure is at 13:30. Please check in at the pier 30 minutes before departure
- You can also opt for the pick-up by bus from Taksim Square. Meeting point is in front of the Marmara Taksim Hotel 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Princes' Islands Cruise with Lunch
Get a ticket for a luxurious island-hopping lunch cruise to the Princes' Islands
Istanbul Sightseeing Tour, Dolmabahce Palace & Bosphorus Cruise
A full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour including a Bosphorus Strait lunch cruise
The drive to the pick-up was quite long and started some way up the Bosphorus, but we were dropped off at Kabatas so saw a lot on our return.
The guide had great English and was very knowledgeable and friendly.
I was really pleased and surprised to get a free pick-up and drop off in the price.
For what we paid, this was an absolute bargain.
I'd advise you to take your swimming costume. The water was lovely.
Try a fish sandwich at Anadolu.
Be aware of the beer prices. 😉