Tickets for Culloden Battlefield + Audio Guide
Experience the world-changing Battle of Culloden
- Experience a 360° immersion into the battle of Culloden, near Scotland's Inverness, and see where the 1745 Jacobite Rising came to its tragic end
- Explore Jacobite artifacts like clothing, Jacobite glasses, miniatures and coins
- Step out onto the battlefield with your audio guide and experience the battle with dramatic sounds and narration!
Fling yourself into a different Highlands experience with a 360° immersion in the battle of Culloden, near Scotland's Inverness. See Jacobite artifacts, stand on the battlefield and step back in time with firsthand accounts from your audio guide. An award-winning visitor experience!
You can watch all the documentaries you like, but standing on the windswept moor where the Jacobites made their final stand will put this historical event into proper perspective.
Experience the Battle of Culloden, which changed the course of British history on 16 April 1746, when the final Jacobite Rising came to a bloody head. The Culloden Visitor Centre is quite literally a field of information, right next to the battlefield itself.
Listen to firsthand accounts of the battle via your audio guide, and learn all the facts about one of the most brutal battles in British history in the visitor center’s immersion cinema - it's a 360° spectacular!
This award-winning visitor experience also gets you up close to Jacobite artifacts like clothing, Jacobite glasses, miniatures, and coins, all of which help to paint a picture of a very different period in time. You'll never see the Scottish Highlands the same way again!
- Access to the battlefield and Visitor Centre
- Audio guide
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office in the Visitor Centre.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 Feb - 31 Mar: 10:00 - 16:00
- 1 Apr - 31 May: 9:00 - 17:30
- 1 Jun - 31 Aug: 9:00 - 18:00
- 1 Sep - 31 Oct: 9:00 - 17:30
- 1 Nov - 23 Dec: 10:00 - 16:00
Culloden is 5 miles east of Inverness, off the A9/B9006. Follow the brown signs to Culloden.
and too crowdy