- Follow in the footsteps of Queen Victoria and get the best castle views on Loch Ness
- Look for the Loch Ness Monster believed to live in the lake, and hear stories about the people who claim to have seen it
- See the Great Glen, Aldourie Castle, Bona Lighthouse, and the ancient Urquhart Castle
The legendary waters of Loch Ness are deep, dark, and possibly home to the most elusive (and potentially fictional) monster on Earth! Look for Nessie yourself on this guided two-hour cruise along Scotland's most famous lake, with panoramic views and fascinating stories along the way.
You'll follow in the footsteps of Queen Victoria as you soak up castle views along the infamous Loch Ness.
Will you see the arching neck of Nessie? If not, don't be disappointed, there's plenty more to photograph!
The Great Glen, Aldourie Castle, Bona Lighthouse and the picturesque Urquhart Castle are all a lot easier to capture on camera.
- Show your reservation number at the starting point, the pier of Loch Ness by Jacobite - Dochgarroch Lock, and receive your paper tickets
- Please arrive on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket