- Get whisked around Oahu in a trusty trolley bus, and explore the third-largest of Hawaii's islands in total relaxation
- With lots of routes to choose from, encompassing all of the island's incredible sightseeing attractions, all you need to do is pick the one(s) that suit you
- Get carted directly to world-famous locations like Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, and countless more, with nothing but paradise in between
Explore the tropical island paradise of Oahu with a side order of cool Pacific breeze, aboard the rambling Waikiki Trolley. The third-largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago, Oahu is overflowing with sightseeing treasures. With the Waikiki Trolley, you won't miss a beat.
Choose the route(s) that suits your mood, and discover the glorious natural splendor, historic sites, and fun activities all around the island, hopping on and off whenever as you see fit.
Goodbye stress – Aloha Hawaii!
- Show your smartphone voucher at any stop to the driver and get on the bus
- If you get on at the Main Trolley Depot at DFS / T Galleria, or return there at any point, you need to exchange your smartphone voucher for a Waikiki Trolley ticket
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- A full loop takes 1-2 hours, depending on the line
- Priority seating available for disabled, pregnant, and elderly guests
- Maximum bag size 24x18x12" (61x45x30cm), bag must be on your lap
- Single, foldable strollers are allowed, but must not interfere with other passengers
- Shirts and shoes must be worn to join the rides
- Eating, drinking, and smoking is not allowed on board the trolleys