Tickets for iVenture Pass Pearl Harbor
See the best of Pearl Harbor and save money with one easy pass
- Explore all the exciting elements of historic Pearl Harbor with one easy pass, valid for one month
- See over 4000 submarine-related artifacts at the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
- Party on a catamaran and see the amazing Waikiki Beach on Oahu's beautiful south shore with the Maita'i Catamaran
Headed to Oahu? Stop at Pearl Harbor with this pass and leave with a greater understanding of life away from luaus and surfing. Explore the highlights of Pearl Harbor, a deeply important location in Pacific military history.
Hawaii was changed forever when the US naval base came under attack in 1941. The iVenture Pass to Pearl Harbor is a must for history enthusiasts!
See over 4000 submarine-related artifacts at the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum. Then learn about the attack on Pearl Harbor that launched the US into WWII on the informative USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour.
Jet into an amazing collection of airplanes at the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor and get to it all easily on the Pearl Harbor Shuttle.
Shop for loud Hawaiian shirts on a Waikele Shopping Tour, or explore a world of history and science at the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum.
Party and see the sights all at once on the Maita'i Catamaran, say hi to the creatures of the deep at Sea Life Park Hawaii or explore Iolani Palace, once the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii!
Access to all the following Pearl Harbor Historic Sites:
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor Shuttle
Access to one of the following attractions:
- Waikele Shopping Tour
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum
- Iolani Palace
- Maita'i Catamaran
Sea Life Park Hawaii
Guidebook with attraction information and helpful maps available at ticket redemption
- Special exhibitions and events
Exchange your smartphone voucher for your iVenture Card and your guidebook at one of the Honolulu redemption points:
- Pleasant Holidays - Aston Waikiki Beach. 2570 Kalakaua Avenue. Open 09:00-17:00
- Pleasant Holidays - Aston at the Waikiki Banyan. 201 Ohua Avenue. Open 07:00-17:00
- Pleasant Holidays - Aston Waikiki Circle. 2464 Kalakaua Avenue. Open 07:00-17:00
- Pleasant Holidays - Aston Waikiki Sunset. 229 Paoakalani Avenue. Open 07:00-17:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.