Tickets for Coral Crater Park: Ultimate Adventure
This pass is the key to maximum adventure at Coral Crater
- Get adventurous with amazing activities and professionally trained staff
- Try the 60-foot Adventure Tower, a two-level challenge course, 20-40 feet in the air!
- Race a friend on a tandem line, and step off a 20-foot platform on six different ziplines
Get your comfy shoes on and dress in something you don't mind getting dirty, you're about to hit the maximum level on your fun-o-meter. The Ultimate Adventure pass at Coral Crater Adventure Park includes six ziplines, the King Swing, Freefall, the climbing wall and more!
The Ultimate Adventure pass at Coral Crater is for anyone who can't decide which thrill to seek and just wants to do it all!
Fly high through trees, race a friend on a tandem line, and step off a 20-ft platform on all six ziplines, then off-road in a side-by-side ATV!
Head to the state-of-the-art 60-foot Adventure Tower, a two-level high-flying challenge course. Then hit the King Swing - a huge pendulum swing that'll send you to dizzying heights.
Professionally trained guides are always on hand and all essentials are included (helmets, harnesses, etc). Plus, with a food trucks, a BBQ and picnic area and occasional live music, you can stay and chill afterward too!
- Full zipline (6 ziplines)
- Adventure Tower
- Side-by-side ATV
- King Swing
- Climbing wall
- All the essential rental gear (helmets, harness, etc)
- Action camera rentals
- Photo package
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Coral Crater Adventure Park ticket window
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the starting time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
From Waikiki: get on H1 West, Drive from I-H-201 W and I-H-1 W to Makakilo. Take exit 2 from I-H-1 W toward Makakilo/Kapolei/Kalaeloa. Pass Kapolei High School on your left. Turn Left on Roosevelt Ave. The next right is Midway St and Coral Crater’s parking lot is on the corner.