- Get adventurous with amazing activities and professionally trained staff
- Try the 60-foot Adventure Tower, a two-level challenge course, 20-40 feet in the air!
- Race a friend on a tandem line, and step off a 20-foot platform on six different ziplines
Get your comfy shoes on and dress in something you don't mind getting dirty, you're about to hit the maximum level on your fun-o-meter. The Ultimate Adventure pass at Coral Crater Adventure Park includes six ziplines, the King Swing, Freefall, the climbing wall and more!
The Ultimate Adventure pass at Coral Crater is for anyone who can't decide which thrill to seek and just wants to do it all!
Fly high through trees, race a friend on a tandem line, and step off a 20-ft platform on all six ziplines, then off-road in a side-by-side ATV!
Head to the state-of-the-art 60-foot Adventure Tower, a two-level high-flying challenge course. Then hit the King Swing - a huge pendulum swing that'll send you to dizzying heights.
Professionally trained guides are always on hand and all essentials are included (helmets, harnesses, etc). Plus, with a food trucks, a BBQ and picnic area and occasional live music, you can stay and chill afterward too!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Coral Crater Adventure Park ticket window
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the starting time
- You will have to sign a waiver before the activity, under-18s must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Coral Crater Park: Adventure Tower
An adrenaline-fueled adventure high in the treetops of Hawaii
Coral Crater Park: ATV Off-Road Adventure & Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
Tear around an island paradise in an off-road mud-muggy, then take to the water!
Coral Crater Park: Zipline Adventure & Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
Follow up your extreme ziplining with some sunset snorkeling - with buffet!
Coral Crater Park: Zipline & Adventure Tower
Zoom through the trees and jump off a 60-foot Adventure Tower in the Oahu jungle