Tickets for Coral Crater Park: ATV Off-Road Adventure & Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
Tear around an island paradise in an off-road mud-muggy, then take to the water!
- Speed across mesmerizing tropical scenery and carve up dirt-tracks in a snarling mud-buggy
- Snorkel with dolphins, sea turtles, whales, and flying fish off Oahu’s western coastline
- Enjoy an atmospheric evening dinner cruise as the sun sets over the picturesque Pacific
Tear around an island paradise in an off-road mud buggy, then take to the water for snorkeling, dolphin-watching, dinner, and one of the world's best sunsets. This ATV Adventure & Dinner Cruise combo gets your pulse racing, then eases you right into relaxation mode! If action makes you hungry, this is your ticket!
Mud will fly as your trusty buggy makes light work of dirt tracks around Oahu and Kualoa Ranch. Think lush forest, sun-drenched vistas, and complex technical courses! Definitely don't wear your best clothes.
One shower later, a luxury yacht will sail you out across the sparkling waters of Oahu’s western coastline for an encounter with dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and maybe even flying fish.
Slow the pace with a cool swim and a spot of snorkeling.
Then, as the sun begins to set, tuck into a delicious evening dinner served by smiley onboard staff. After all that adrenaline-pumping, you've earned it!
- Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket window
- Please be on time, the ATV adventure starts at 14:00. Afterwards you will be guided to the cruise
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Car: get on H1 West, Drive from I-H-201 W and I-H-1 W to Makakilo. Take exit 2 from I-H-1 W toward Makakilo/Kapolei/Kalaeloa. Pass Kapolei High School on your left. Turn Left on Roosevelt Ave. The next right is Midway St and Coral Crater’s parking lot is on the corner
- Free Round trip transportation included from Waikiki and Ko Olina Hotels
Coral Crater Park: Adventure Tower
An adrenaline-fueled adventure high in the treetops of Hawaii
Coral Crater Park: Ultimate Adventure
This pass is the key to maximum adventure at Coral Crater
Coral Crater Park: Zipline & Adventure Tower
Zoom through the trees and jump off a 60-foot Adventure Tower in the Oahu jungle