Tickets for Coral Crater Park: Adventure Tower
An adrenaline-fueled adventure high in the treetops of Hawaii
- Put your ninja skills to the test with an 18-part obstacle course with ropes, rails, rickety bridges and more
- Feel the burn as you clamber up an intricate climbing wall surrounded by beautiful scenery
- Discover where the Giant Swing gets its name from as you rush along the treetops and plummet back to earth in the Freefall
Channel your inner ninja with a fix of high-flying fun at Coral Crater's Adventure Tower. Feel the wind in your hair on the Giant Swing, leap across an aerial obstacle course, scale the Climbing Wall and take a death-defying Freefall from dizzying heights. Only the brave will emerge victorious!
With nerves of steel and the balance of a ballerina, you'll traverse an 18-part obstacle-course - fearless and agile as a Japanese game-show pro.
Suspended 40 feet above lush jungle scenery, you'll swing from ropes, hobble across wobbly bridges, and slide along rails with catlike acrobatics. The path is paved with peril, but the views are spectacular!
But save some of that strength: you'll need it for the Climbing Wall. Clamber and scramble up tricky footholds and feel those muscles burn: crouching tiger, hidden sweat patch!
And when it's all said and done, you can cool off with a paddle in the crystal clear Pacific surf. Because you've earned it, grasshopper.
- Aerial adventure tower
- King swing
- Climbing wall
- All the essential rental gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.)
- Food & drinks (BBQ rental and grillable food available at an extra cost)
- Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket window
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Children under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian
- Tours run with all weather conditions, but with high winds and lightning tours may be suspended and rescheduled
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
From Waikiki: Get on H1 West, drive from I-H-201 W and I-H-1 W to Makakilo. Take exit 2 from I-H-1 W toward Makakilo/Kapolei/Kalaeloa. Pass Kapolei High School on your left. Turn Left on Roosevelt Ave. The next right is Midway St and Coral Crater’s parking lot is on the corner.
For obvious reasons, guests with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues may not participate in some activities.