- Hop into a cable car and soar over the foothills of Lantau Island en route to the Buddhist sanctuary of Ngong Ping Village
- Soar over the stunning turquoise waters of Tung Chung Bay and the marshy Shan Tau Wetlands - opt for the glass-floored Crystal Cabin for a dizzying bird's-eye view
- See the 34m-tall Tian Tan Buddha, and explore the cultural and spiritual heritage of Lantau Island at Ngong Ping Village
Rise high above the lush foothills of Lantau Island in a state-of-the-art cable car, and bask in the sun-soaked glory of Hong Kong's stunning scenery. See tranquil wetlands, dense forest, a sprawling airport, a giant Buddha statue, and more! Feeling extra adventurous? Choose the glass-floored Crystal Cabin for a dizzying bird's-eye view of all that natural splendor.
Step into a sturdy cable car and float over the turquoise shallows and winding inlets of Tung Chung Bay and the Shan Tau Wetlands. Enjoy an extra shot of adrenaline and see it all twinkle hundreds of meters below your feet through a glass floor if you opt for the Crystal Cabin.
Rising higher, you'll be able to spot Hong Kong International Airport. And the 50 km-long Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge. They seem so peaceful from the air!
Speaking of peaceful, the dense forest and rugged mountains of Lantau North Country Park will fill you with calm. As will the sight of Big Buddha sitting proudly amongst it all. He's 250 tonnes of bronze serenity.
Then explore peaceful Ngong Ping Village, the cultural and spiritual centre of Lantau Island.
It's a majestic and inspiring experience.
Have your smartphone voucher scanned at the redemption window for online tickets.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket