- Get some snaps in the polka-dot-crazy world of Japanese contemporary artist Kusama Yayoi
- Meet top Asian stars like artist and singer Huang Zikai and actress/model Angelababy
- Pose for photos with famous faces from Johnny Depp to Robert Pattinson
Mingle with the stars in Hong Kong at the world's number one wax museum! Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is home to a show-stopping array of both western celebs and Asian stars, like Johnny Depp, Kendall Jenner, Huang Xiaoming and Li Bingbing. Plus world leaders like Obama, Xi Jinping and Peng Liyuan.
At Madame Tussauds Hong Kong you'll get up close and snap-happy with a host of famous western faces, plus top Asian artists and singers like Huang Zikai, and award-winning Chinese actress and model Angelababy.
Exclusively in Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, step into the expressive world of Japanese contemporary artist Kusama Yayoi, who's sometimes called 'the princess of polka dots'. Wander her Art Museum and experience her journey of 'self-melting'. It's unique, to say the least!
This waxy world of celebs, sports stars, actors and musicians makes for a day of serious laughs, and you're bound to come away with some great photos!
Display the pdf voucher attached to your confirmation email at the ticket office to exchange it for a physical ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket