- Get entry to 13 top Hong Kong attractions, including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Ocean Park, Peak Tram and lots more
- Transport is made super easy with the Peak Tram, Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus and a Victoria Harbour Cruise - all included
- Enjoy a meal in the spectacular revolving restaurant at Macau Tower
When you've eaten your way around the Temple Street Night Market and gazed at the city smog from Victoria Peak, check out 13 of the city's top attractions with the iVenture Pass Hong Kong & Macau! Ride the Peak Tram, see Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Ocean Park and more.
All of Hong Kong is in the palm of your hand!
Ride the Peak Tram and the Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus for stress-free transport and sightseeing.
There's the cluster of (surprisingly affordable) Michelin-star restaurants on Wellington Street, rollercoasters in Ocean Park, and the Ngong Ping 360 gondola lift on Lantau Island. No need to choose - you can do it all!
Plus you can get a 360° view of the madness from the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre at Sky100.
That's without even mentioning the entire city of Macau! Admire the city from the observation deck of Macau Tower, visit Broadway Macau for some delicious Asian streetfood, or visit some pandas at Panda Pavillion.
Swap your smartphone voucher for the iVenture Pass at one of the collection points.
- Online Beng Seng Company Ltd.: Counter A13, Level 5, Meeters & Greeters Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, open 09:00-23:00
- Watertours Hong Kong (Kowloon): 6/F Carnarvon Plaza, 20 Carnarvon Rd, Tsimshatsui, open Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00, Sat 09:00-13:00
- Pier 16 Macau 3D Museum: Ponte 16 Resort, Macau, 2/F Rua das Lorchase and Rua do Visconde Paco de Arcos, between Pontes 12A a 20, Macau
- TKW Travel & Tours Ltd: Counter 1026, Arrival Hall, Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macau
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Ngong Ping 360 Single Entry (Standard Cabin Round Trip)
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise Pre-Dinner Sunset Cruise (Exclude Dinner)
- Ocean Park & Transfer
- Crystal Bus Afternoon Tour (lower deck)
- Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus One-Day Pass
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (Single Entry & Free WiFi)
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre (Single Entry to Observation Deck)
- Peak Tram
- Broadway Macau Set Meal Voucher
- TKW Macau Tour (incl. lunch & transfer)
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong One-Day Entry
- Hong Kong City Tour
- Sky100 VR Experience
- Cheung Chau Half-Day Guided Walking Tour
- Guided Walking Tour (Tung Chung to Tai O Scenic Tour)
- Cotai Water Jet Roundtrip
- X15 Bus to the Peak
- Safari Park Shenzhen One-Day entry
For a really unforgettable experience, visit Macau between mid-September and October for the annual Macao International Fireworks Display Contest.