- Sit on a bus that dazzles with over 100,000 pieces of Swarovski crystal - there's nothing else quite like it
- Soak up the city's history and see over 20 famous attractions in Hong Kong with an audio guide in 5 languages!
- Opt for the Lunch or Dinner Tour Route and enjoy a Michelin-awarded Cantonese dim sum set meal and a drink
There are some bizarre things to do in Asia, but eating a Michelin-starred dinner on a moving bus that sparkles with over 100,000 pieces of Swarovski crystal has got to be one of the best! Dine on dumplings, sticky rice and more and see Hong Kong's best bits on the way.
Prepare to be dazzled by food, crystals and scenery!
The food is top-rated and Michelin awarded. Whether you choose the lunch or dinner tour, you can look forward to a dim sum set meal including the likes of steamed shrimp dumplings and Siu Mai, Barbecued pork buns, sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf, mango custard rolls and more, plus a drink of your choice.
Plug into your audio guide for the facts as you pass famous Hong Kong attractions, from The Peninsula to Temple Street, Olympian City and more.
This Crystal Bus Dining Tour is the tastiest, sparkliest way to see Hong Kong!
- Boarding and alighting at Hankow Road (next to the Peninsula Hotel, TST MTR Station Gate L3/L4)
- Show your smartphone ticket to board to the bus
- Make sure to be on time! Departure is 15:00 for the lunch tour, 19:00 for the dinner tour
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Michelin awarded dim sum set meal (subject to change):
- Steamed shrimp dumplings and Siu Mai
- Turnip cake, spring rolls
- Barbecued pork bun
- Mini-sized sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf (lunch tour)
- Sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf (dinner tour)
- Dessert: Mango custard rolls
- 1 bottle of a drink of your choice