- Unleash your creative streak and try your hand at an art form which dates back to the 5th century BC
- Create your Chinese ink masterpieces on rice paper in a small boutique studio under the guidance of a real Hong Kong artist
- Learn how to make intricate drawings with black ink and combine Western painting techniques with Chinese motifs
Put away the phones and social media and re-visit a world where concentration, skill and dedication lead to beautiful things. This Chinese ink painting class is a great way to escape the hustle of Hong Kong and try your hand at an ancient art form.
Looking for something different to do in Hong Kong? This fun, engaging class - highly recommended by Lonely Planet - throws you into the ancient art of Chinese ink painting.
Learn how to capture the form and the 'spirit'. Practice rendering bamboo shoots and leaves with black ink and brushstrokes, and engage in an art form that dates back to the 5th century BC!
Whatever you design under the careful supervision of a trained artist, you get to take away.
Watch East and West fuse as you combine Western painting techniques with Chinese motifs on rice paper, all in a small, boutique painting studio, covered with the works of your talented teacher.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the venue to join your class
- Make sure to be on time for your selected starting time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.