- Show your Tiqets barcode 45 minutes before your booked timeslot at the designated counter at the ticket office in the Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal (address 2)
- Go to Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Tea House (address 1, tour meeting point) at the time of your timeslot to meet your guide. Your guide will be wearing staff attire and holding up a flag/placard of the tour
- Make sure to be on time. Your selected timeslot is the time of departure, you must redeem your ticket 45 minutes before that. Latecomers won't be waited for or refunded!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- See the South China Sea, the mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, North Lantau Country Park and the Big Buddha on a return cable-car ride
- Get a guided tour of a traditional fishing village and visit a traditional home on stilts
- Taste some hand-crafted floral teas and try local delicacies like sugar donuts, giant fishballs and sweet tofu
Get a different view of Hong Kong on this guided 360 Lantau Culture & Heritage Insight Tour. Soar above the scenery on the cable car and explore the Tai O Fishing Village. Take a breezy boat ride, visit a traditional stilt house and enjoy some lip-smacking Tai O delicacies!
See the sparkling South China Sea, the mountainous terrain of Lantau Island and the rolling green landscapes of North Lantau Country Park from the comfort of a cable-car cabin, and wave to the Big Buddha from up high!
This is just the start of your 360 Lantau Culture & Heritage Tour.
Your guide will take you through Tai O, home to the Tanka people, a thriving community of fisherfolk who’ve lived in stilt houses for generations. Explore one for yourself and then take a breezy boat ride through the scenery!
You'll also experience a floral tea demonstration - they're all made by hand!
Then sample locally-made donuts, sweet tofu and huge fishballs, just a few of the Tai O delicacies.
This is a definite must for anyone keen to experience the real traditional Hong Kong.
Ngong Ping Cable Car: Standard/Crystal Cabin
Take to the misty mountainsides over Lantau Island and meet a giant Buddha!
Ngong Ping Cable Car 1+1: One-Way Standard Cabin + One-Way Crystal Cabin
Get soaring panoramic views of Lantau Island - with a glass floor!
360 Buddhist Walk + Cable Car
A journey into the world of Buddhist spirituality and Hong Kong's natural beauty
Totally worth it.
So glad we used our last day in Hong Kong this way.