- Speed along the Helsinki coast in a hovercraft and soak in the majestic maritime scenery
- See the Suomenlinna island fortress, the submarine Vesikko, the award-winning Silo 648, and more
- Unwind with a visit to the urban pop-up sauna Sompasauna, a public facility maintained by volunteers
Looking for something fun to do in Helsinki? Hop in a hovercraft and take a joyride along the coastline for a Nordic sightseeing experience you'll never forget.
Whirr across the chilly waves and see the magnificent Suomenlinna island fortress, the famous Finnish submarine Vesikko, the award-winning light art installation Silo 648, and massive ice-breaker ships.
The tour is Finnished off nicely with a visit to Sompasauna, a pop-up sauna. Be warned, there are likely to be naked people!
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- Make sure to arrive at least 20 minutes before starting time at 10:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Floatation suit with 50N buoyancy; ISO 12402-5 approved; hood; water resistant
- Floatation vest with 50N buoyancy
- Speed goggles
- This is the perfect outfit for inshore or for a relaxed summer trip. When warm and sunny you may wear just your personal gear and the floatation vest