Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Helsinki
Hop on and hop off a panoramic bus tour through the colorful streets of Helsinki
- Design your own tour of Helsinki, and discover the city at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus
- Get immersed in the local culture with a Finnish sauna at Löyly, and haggle for treasures at Hietalahti flea market
- Audio guides in ten languages, free WiFi, and friendly staff make this experience comfy, informative and enjoyable!
Get around Helsinki the convenient way with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour bus. Whizz through the colorful streets of the city and hop on and off as much as you like - stopping at the city's top attractions, like the Sibelius monument, Botanic Garden, the Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) and more.
Brush up on your history at the Helsinki Museum, invigorate your senses with a Finnish Sauna at Löyly, or bag a bargain at the Hietalahti flea market.
With 18 stops along the bus route, you're never far away from a tasty meal, a refreshing drink, or an exciting cultural attraction.
Headsets provide an audio guide in ten languages to bring the city's many secrets and stories to life, and free WiFi helps you share your snaps as you go. Great fun from start to Finnish!
- 24 or 48-hour bus ticket
- Use of bus facilities
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Entrance fees to venues
Show your smartphone ticket when boarding.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
- 2) Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum
- 3) Café Ursula / Kaivopuisto Park
- 4) Compass Square
- 5) Eira
- 6) Hernesaari Cruise Terminal
- 7) Löyly
- 8) Melkki Cruise Terminal
- 9) Flea Market / Bulevardi / Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- 10) Swedish Theatre / Design Museum / Museum of Finnish Architecture
- 11) Market Square
- 12) Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Amos Rex /Central Railway Station
- 13) Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- 14) Sibelius monument
- 15) Olympic Stadium
- 16) National Museum / Parliament House / Helsinki Music Center
- 17) Ateneum Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- 18) Botanic Garden
Lappi Restaurant in central Helsinki is an excellent place to try some delicate reindeer cuisine - book ahead. Café Ursula and Kaivopuisto Park are highly recommended for a spot of brunch and a stroll.