- Design your own tour of Helsinki, and discover the city at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus
- Get immersed in the local culture with a Finnish sauna at Löyly, and haggle for treasures at Hietalahti flea market
- Audio guides in ten languages, free WiFi, and friendly staff make this experience comfy, informative and enjoyable!
Get around Helsinki the convenient way with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour bus. Whizz through the colorful streets of the city and hop on and off as much as you like - stopping at the city's top attractions, like the Sibelius monument, Botanic Garden, the Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) and more.
Brush up on your history at the Helsinki Museum, invigorate your senses with a Finnish Sauna at Löyly, or bag a bargain at the Hietalahti flea market.
With 18 stops along the bus route, you're never far away from a tasty meal, a refreshing drink, or an exciting cultural attraction.
Headsets provide an audio guide in ten languages to bring the city's many secrets and stories to life, and free WiFi helps you share your snaps as you go. Great fun from start to Finnish!
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus
- You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1 Senate Square
- 2 Katajanokka
- 3 Havis Amanda
- 4 Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum
- 5 Kaivopuisto Park
- 6 Compass square
- 7 Eira
- 8 Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
- 9 Hernesaari Bay
- 10 Melkki Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
- 11 Hietalahti Flea Market / Market Hall
- 12 Bulevardi
- 13 Kamppi / Tennis Palace
- 14 Rock Church
- 15 Sibelius Monument
- 16 Tölöö
- 17 Olympic Stadium
- 18 SeaLife / Linnanmäki
- 19 Parliament / National Museum
- 20 City Centre / Lasipalatsi
- 21 Swedish Theatre
- 22 Esplanade / Market Square
Lappi Restaurant in central Helsinki is an excellent place to try some delicate reindeer cuisine - book ahead. Café Ursula and Kaivopuisto Park are highly recommended for a spot of brunch and a stroll.