- Jump aboard the 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus and see the best of Helsinki, saving money as you go - it's also the easiest way to get around
- See sights like Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral, and loads more!
- Set your city break to cruise-control and enjoy a relaxing boat ride, taking in the Helsinki shoreline, the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, and Helsinki Zoo
Got a lot to see in Helsinki? Hop on and hop off the big red bus with a 24-hour pass and see the hottest highlights in the chilly Finnish capital, like Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, Presidential Palace, and Uspenski Cathedral. Plus, you'll also get a ticket for a sightseeing boat cruise, so you can drink it all in from the water.
The Hop-on Hop-off bus pass is the best way to see the amazing sights of Helsinki. With 24-hour validity you can start when you like, and Finnish whenever you feel like it.
Featuring audio commentary in 10 languages along with free on-board WiFi and headphones, it makes sightseeing in Helsinki a piece of cake, or in Finnish, a pala kakkua!
Highlights include the Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, designed by renowned 18th-century German architect Carl Ludvig Engel, the Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral, the bustling Market Hall, the National Museum, representing Finnish history from prehistoric times through to today, the City Botanic Garden, and more!
After you've oriented yourself in the city, take to the water on a relaxing cruise and see it all from a refreshing new angle. Pass the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, try and snap the animals in Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, be wowed by a fleet of heavy-duty ice-breakers, and more!
- 24-hour unlimited use of the Red Line Hop-on Hop-off buses
- Audio guide in Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese
- Free new headphones for the audio commentary when you first use your ticket
- 1.5-hour boat tour by Royal Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like
- Get your paper ticket for the Royal Line Sightseeing Cruise at any stop. The cruises depart from Market Square
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.