Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Helsinki
See the sights of Helsinki in style with a 24 hour bus and boat pass
- Opt for the 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus pass and see the best of Helsinki, saving money as you go - it's the easiest way to get around
- See sights like Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral and loads more!
- Or go for the 24-hour bus and boat pass (May to September only) and enjoy a cruise, taking in the Helsinki shoreline, the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island and more
Got a lot to see in Helsinki? Hop on and hop off the big red bus with a 24-hour pass and see the hottest highlights, such as Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral and loads more. Or go for the 24-hour bus and boat pass and take in Helsinki's sights from the water as well!
The Hop-on Hop-off bus and boat pass is the best way to see the amazing sights of Helsinki. With 24-hour validity you can start when you like, and Finnish whenever you feel like it.
BUS PASS (year round)
Get an unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour for 24 hours, and make use of a fleet of comfortable buses, with audio commentary in 10 languages, free on-board WiFi and headphones.
Highlights include the Helsinki Cathedral, Senate Square, designed by renowned 18th century German architect Carl Ludvig Engel, the Presidential Palace, Uspenski Cathedral (an Eastern Orthodox masterpiece), the bustling Market Hall, the National Museum, representing Finnish history from prehistoric times through to today, the City Botanic Garden and more!
BUS & BOAT PASS (May to September only)
Take to the water on this cool cruise and see even more, plus the beautiful Helsinki shoreline. Pass the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, try and snap the animals in Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, be wowed by a fleet of heavy-duty ice-breakers and more!
This pass also includes the unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour, multi-lingual commentary, free on-board WiFi and headphones.
- 24-hour unlimited use of the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 20 stops across Helsinki
- Audio guide in Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese
- Free new headphones for the audio commentary when you first use your ticket
- If chosen: 1.5-hour boat tour by Royal Line Sightseeing Cruises
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like.
The boat departs from Market Square. The tour takes 1.5 hours.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Senate Square
- Presidential Palace
- Uspenski Cathedral
- Market hall
- Rock Church
- National Museum
- City Botanic Garden
- Sibelius Monument