- See Helsinki's top historic landmarks, from the Olympic Stadium and Sibelius Monument to Market square and Uspenski Orthoodox Cathedral
- Explore the medieval town of Porvoo and see its cathedral, Town Hall Square and cobbled streets
- Enjoy facts and insights from your guide, and return transport from central Helsinki locations
Head to some of Helsinki's top cultural landmarks and historic monuments on this 6-hour guided tour! Then get a totally different vibe as you explore the beautiful nearby medieval town of Porvoo - a haven for foodies!
Your 6-hour tour starts in the morning with a pick up from your hotel, then it's straight out to soak up the splendor of Helsinki. Get the facts on historic landmarks, from the Olympic Stadium and Sibelius Monument to Market square and Uspenski Orthoodox Cathedral.
Then, join your guide as the fun continues in the medieval town of Porvoo. With a quieter vibe than Helsinki itself, much of this 800-year-old town still looks as it did when it was founded!
Explore the second oldest city in Finland, check out its cathedral and Town Hall Square, Devil's Stairs and the Statue of A. Edelfelt.
Foodies will love Porvoo, too, it's well known in Finland for its artisan restaurants and cafes. Get stuck in.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, at the entrance of Hotel Kämp in Helsinki
- Make sure to be on time! Departure is at 09:30 and latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket