Tickets for Helsinki Card
The smart way to explore Helsinki's museums and attractions
- Get around Helsinki with minimum fuss, save time and money and see top museums and cultural attractions including the Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum and more
- The Region Pass offers all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card, plus unlimited journeys in Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. The Region Pass includes transportation to the airport!
- Public transport and hop-on hop-off bus tours are all covered - no transport worries for you
The Helsinki City Card gives you full public transport access around the city, and entrance to all the best museums. See the Ateneum Art Museum, Suomenlinna fortress, Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum, Museum of Finnish Architecture, the Design Museum, and lots more.
Forget fumbling for coins or jostling with commuters and tourists at ticket machines - it's all sorted in advance with the Helsinki City Card.
Zoom around Helsinki's public transport system, or hop on and hop off the guided tour buses at your leisure and get a feel for the city and its history.
This city card is also your all-access pass to Helsinki's top museums and attractions! See masterpieces at the Ateneum Art Museum, get your history fix at the Suomenlinna fortress, visit the Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum, Museum of Finnish Architecture, the Design Museum, and many more.
The Region Pass offers all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card, plus unlimited journeys in Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. The Region Pass includes transportation to the airport!
Explore the White City of the North the savvy way.
- Use of the Helsinki Card City Pass or Region Pass for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on your choice)
- Use of public transport
- Entrance to the top attractions and museums in Helsinki
- Reduced prices on even more attractions and tours
- Helsinki hop-on hop-off bus
- Helsinki Card Guidebook with maps, tips and tourist information
- Helsinki Card Region Pass: all the above mentioned plus public transport in Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa and transfer to/from Helsinki Airport with the train (if selected)
Go to the Stromma sales point at the Railway Station Central Hall (Monday - Sunday 09:00 - 16:00, June - August 16:30), and swap your smartphone voucher for a pass. There you'll also get your guidebook with maps, tips and tourist information.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- Panorama Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Beautiful Canal Route Cruise
- Suomenlinna Sea Fortress Island
- Military Museum on Suomenlinna
- Submarine Vesikko on Suomenlinna
- Amos Rex
- Temppeliaukio Church
- Ateneum Art Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- HAM - Helsinki Art Museum
- Design Museum
- Exhibition Centre WeeGee
- The Finnish Museum of Photography
- Hotel and Restaurant Museum
- Mannerheim Museum
- Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Collection of Reitz Foundation
- Museum of Technology
- National Museum of Finland
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Theatre Museum
- Finnish Nature Centre Haltia