- Go on two 75-minute flights - from Denali to Bettles and back - with experienced Alaskan bush pilots and enjoy fantastic unobstructed views from your window seat
- See one of the last pristine wilderness areas in America as you soar overhead and learn about life in the Gold Rush - it's a real Arctic adventure
- Take a tour of the neighboring village of Evansville or opt for dinner at the historic Bettles Lodge
Want to experience life off the grid, Gold Rush-style? Fly with expert Alaskan bush pilots to the isolated community of Bettles, Alaska, 35 miles north of the Arctic Circle! On this evening getaway you'll see stunning pristine wilderness, tour a native village and learn about life during the Klondike Gold Rush!
Board your aircraft in Denali and let your expert Alaskan bush pilot be your guide as you take a 75-minute flight 225 miles north to an isolated Arctic community. Explore this town, in the foothills of the Brooks Range, home to just a dozen year-round residents.
See one of the last pristine wilderness areas in America with your local guide - home to wolves, grizzly bears and other unsociable creatures.
Take a tour of the neighboring native village, Evansville, then choose either more sightseeing or a delicious dinner at the historic Bettles Lodge.
If you think you can hack it off the grid, don't get back on the plane - just wander off into the woods. Otherwise enjoy your return flight and even more incredible Arctic scenery.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver upon pickup
- Pickup will be 30-60 min before the flight. The flight starts at 17:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Denali Backcountry Safari
A guided 4x4 trip through Alaskan wilderness and a tour of Denali’s backcountry
Southside Explorer Glacier Flight
Soar over an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers, and snowy peaks
Grand Denali Glacier Flight
Fly past the many faces of North America's tallest mountain