Tickets for Arctic Circle Evening Getaway
Go on a flight to the Arctic Circle on this unique Denali excursion
- Go on two 75-minute flights - from Denali to Bettles and back - with experienced Alaskan bush pilots and enjoy fantastic unobstructed views from your window seat
- See one of the last pristine wilderness areas in America as you soar overhead and learn about life in the Gold Rush - it's a real Arctic adventure
- Take a tour of the neighboring village of Evansville or opt for dinner at the historic Bettles Lodge
Want to experience life off the grid, Gold Rush-style? Fly with expert Alaskan bush pilots to the isolated community of Bettles, Alaska, 35 miles north of the Arctic Circle! On this evening getaway you'll see stunning pristine wilderness, tour a native village and learn about life during the Klondike Gold Rush!
Board your aircraft in Denali and let your expert Alaskan bush pilot be your guide as you take a 75-minute flight 225 miles north to an isolated Arctic community. Explore this town, in the foothills of the Brooks Range, home to just a dozen year-round residents.
See one of the last pristine wilderness areas in America with your local guide - home to wolves, grizzly bears and other unsociable creatures.
Take a tour of the neighboring native village, Evansville, then choose either more sightseeing or a delicious dinner at the historic Bettles Lodge.
If you think you can hack it off the grid, don't get back on the plane - just wander off into the woods. Otherwise enjoy your return flight and even more incredible Arctic scenery.
- 2.5-hour flight in a low-wing aircraft with unobstructed views and guaranteed window seat
- Hotel pickup
- English-speaking guide
- Food and beverages
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver upon pickup
- Pickup will be 30-60 min before the flight. The flight starts at 17:00
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.