Tickets for Plopsa Indoor Hasselt: Skip The Line
9,000 m² of adventurous fun - from fountains and rides to the K3 Disco!
- 9,000 m² of space for shows, shops, and restaurants means the kids will be busy all day!
- With over 20 indoor and outdoor attractions, fun is guaranteed whatever the weather
- From the Dancing Fountains to the Crooked Barge and the Wild Sea, there's something for everyone
Get right into the delights of Plopsa Indoor Hasselt, a ride-and-show-filled theme park packed with indoor and outdoor entertainment for the whole family. From the Wickie Coaster to the Climbing Mountain and Flying Bikes, the Plopsa fun never stops.
Hop the K3 Whirligig and spin and swing, jump into the Bumper Cars or Little Boats and get moving - and those are just some of the activities on offer here.
Plopsa Indoor Hasselt has plenty of indoor and outdoor attractions, shops, restaurants, and a packed schedule of shows. It will thrill even the hardest-to-please 2-8-year-old.
A visit here is a guaranteed blast of a day that will have the kidlets' eyes sparkling with excitement from arrival to departure. And with all that activity and excitement - they'll probably sleep in the car all the way home - so everybody wins!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Plopsa Indoor Hasselt
Show your ticket at the turnstiles.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Adult & Child over 1m: €17.49
- Child between 85cm and 1m: €10.99
- From Antwerp: take the E313 to Hasselt-Luik, take exit 29 'Hasselt-Oost/Tongeren'. You’ll get on the ring road around Hasselt. Follow the signposts for the ‘Grenslandhallen’. Plopsa Indoor Hasselt is right beside the Grenslandhallen
- From the Netherlands: E19 to Breda-Antwerpen, then follow the itinerary ‘From Antwerp’
- From Ghent: E17 to Gent-Antwerpen, then follow the itinerary ‘From Antwerp’
- From Brussels: E40 to Brussel-Luik, take exit ‘Leuven’, then take the E314 to Hasselt. In Lummen you take the E313 direction Hasselt, then follow the itinerary ‘From Antwerp’